Friday, October 5, 2018

I will do unreal engine and unity3d game development

I will do unreal engine and unity3d game development












About:

Welcome!

I have worked on developing games with Unreal Engine using C++, blueprints as well as Unity3D and C#. I also have also worked on VR application development for HTC Vive. 

Give me the assets and let me take care of all technical responsibilities.

I offer the following services:

● Virtual Reality Games
● 2D Game creation in Unity/Unreal Engine
● Animation Programming for characters
● Creating Game AI
● Inverse Kinematics
● Creating game UI
● Networking and Multiplayer
● Game Cinematics

Please inbox me before placing the order. 
Looking for a long-term relationship with clients.

Reviews


rajjesh:A job well done.

sagarkalbande:Outstanding Experience!

mpavlov:The seller did a great job and completed it quicker than anticipated.

sagarkalbande:Great experience. Looking forward to upcoming work!

nenotam:very communicative.. smart and helpful. he completed the task fast


No comments:

Post a Comment