Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will Integrate your Android Apps with Google Admob 4.9 (143 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 20 days About me My name is Muhammad Salman.I am a computer scientist and developer and develop different android apps.I have expertise in android apps.So if you want to add admob in your android apps or want to convert web to android then surely I can do this for you.Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything + See More

I will Integrate your Android Apps with Google Admob 4.9 (143 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 20 days About me My name is Muhammad Salman.I am a computer scientist and developer and develop different android apps.I have expertise in android apps.So if you want to add admob in your android apps or want to convert web to android then surely I can do this for you.Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything + See More












About:

I am an android developer. I will add google admob to your android apps.  You will have a great working experience with me. 

Requirements:-

  1. App source code(Android Studio , Eclipse)
  2. Admob ad ids
  3. Screenshots where you want to integrate ads

Talk to me before you order my gig. Thank You

Reviews


guyrandom:Muhammad was very helpful and got the project completed successfully with great communication throughout. Thank you so much!

muhammad_g:Again one of my best experiences. Thank you very much.

guyrandom:Throughout the project, Muhammad was brilliant to work with! I needed my app updating with Consent SDK and he got the job done perfectly. Great communication over direct message and he took the time to fully understand my requirements and implement them exactly as I needed. He's clearly very talented and I'm already planning my next gig. Thanks!

muhammad_g:One of the best buyer. Really enjoyed working

alfonso85:great developer


No comments:

Post a Comment