Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will develop android and ios app in ionic 3

I will develop android and ios app in ionic 3












About:

[Kindly Contact before placing order]


Work Experience:

I carry 4+ years of quality experience in developing Ionic application and expertise with Angular 4 & NodeJS and Mongo, Firebase & MySQL as back-end. 


Projects (latest deliveries):
  • AKD Smart App
  • Zuela
  • Radio Angola
  • Awafi
  • Soypro
  • Reglisse Ring (AR)

I have excellent expertise with:
  • Geo-tagging /Geo-fencing and mapping.
  • Live streaming.
  • Video calling & conference calling.
  • Chat system.
  • Bot
  • Augmented Reality
  • VR
  • Payment system (Paypal, Credit, Mastercard etc.)

Work Approach: 

1. Understanding and developing project as per the client's requirement within a given deadline.

2. Writing well documented code that is easily understandable and maintain in future.

3. Meetings deadlines effectively.

With strong communication and designing capability, I would welcome the opportunity of any interview and look forward to hear your valuable comments and will be my pleasure to work with you for long business relations.

Best Regards,

Salman

Reviews


adelsalhi:Very amazing service and quality of work. Attention to detail, professional and clear communication. A+++ seller. If you need Ionic this is the man!

salmanali678:Really best!!

adelsalhi:First experience with him and he went above and beyond. He gave me fair pricing and he always done some extra’s to help me which I really appreciated. I will order again! Thanks

salmanali678:A good buyer. Best experience...

orel_b:Very disappointed! A disappointing result, and even when I asked him to fix what he had given me, he was not prepared to repair and demanded more money! Not recommended at all


No comments:

Post a Comment