Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will integrate admob, startapp ads your android app

I will integrate admob, startapp ads your android app












About:

I will schedule ads to show after a certain time or turn.Make ads to control through inspector.I will integrate following ads in your app.
  • Banner Ads
  • Native Ads
  • Interstitial Ads
  • Video Ads
  • Rewarded Videos
I have some requirements
  • You will need to give me your ad unit id.
  • You will need to give me your source code or at least those Activity files where you need ads to be shown.
  • Support code in both android studio and eclipse.
         I will add ads of different Facebook,InMobi,MoPub,AppLovin and many other ads through AdMob Mediation. AdMob Mediation is a feature that lets you serve ads to your apps from multiple sources, including the AdMob Network, third-party ad networks.

Let`s Build Success! 

Send me message before placing order. Thanks

Reviews


hamadahmad:Awesome work , exact work , Fast deliver , one word for this work ''awesome'' and this guy is providing''Excellent'' services'' ,

yassiineoutghar:Nice experience ,i will work with again thank you

harisbinkhalid:best experience to work with

zecomando:The best of fiverr!

imakus:Super - Perfect - Fast - Highly Professional


No comments:

Post a Comment