Monday, November 5, 2018

I will provide ios application support

I will provide ios application support












About:

Hello to all Buyers,

I am skilled iOS developer and Designer having experience with Swift and Objective-C language.I have designed and developed a wide range of iOS Applications.You can see my work in portfolio for more reference.

I can assure you quality of work.

Here is list of service i can provide,

1) I will fix your any design or development issue
2) Customize Applications
3) Design and Develop new Application from scratch.
4) Memory and Speed optimization of Application
5) Maintenance of Applications
6) Setup of Apple development program
7) Certification generation for Push Notification, Development as well as Distribution.
8) Bug Fixes

Feel free to Contact me for getting quality services.I am available and waiting for work.

IMPORTANT : Please inbox me before order to check my availability.

Thanks and regards.

Reviews


teamrc:Very talented man, and even better friend. Very smart and always knows how to do what is asked of him (:

aman7770:good experience

teamrc:Very fast, payed immediately after I got the service. Fast and efficient and very talented developer. Updated me on all his progress and put together a full storyboard with functioning switches along with animations... Will order again very soon!!!

aman7770:very supportive customer

stevenahlborn:A-man is very helpful. He is willing to listen and also lend ideas. That was great since I don't know about the app development side and he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment