Monday, November 5, 2018

I will develop an pro android app for you

I will develop an pro android app for you












About:


NOTE: BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIME-FRAME!


I will design and develop android App:

  • Adding Facebook / Google Plus login
  • Working on API uisng JSON parsing
  • Complete professional working application
  • Getting, putting, posting data on server(API)
  • Firebase
  • Google Maps API
  • Cloud services
  • Audio/Video
  • Web service
  • Developing UI from psd
  • Adding a background job
  • Developing backend as a service for your application
  • Push notification implementation
  • Create native app to display your website.
  •  Alarm Manager
  • Map based tracking 
  •  Camera based apps
  • I can Create beautiful UI 
  • I can Create different layouts according to different screen sizes for different Android devices
  • I can Provide multi-language support for your app

Need a creative designer and professional android app developer who provide you high-quality User interface (UI ) for your Android Application?
then you are in right place.
I can design you a creative UI for your mobile app  as per your demand & Specification. 
You also can order Complete App Design in android studio!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment