Monday, October 15, 2018

I will make an app for android and apple store

I will make an app for android and apple store












About:

i can make an android app for you and publish it on google play store.
can provide you a quality and also can show my portfolio upon request.
i have hands on experience in android. Already published a lot of apps in play store.

Reviews


magalurosana:He is very acknowledged and all ways cooperated in resolve any situation.

mubasharanwar:Outstanding Experience!\r\n

magalurosana:I have to accept the delivery because the developer said he can not have the money to pay apple store on my behalf because fiverr only pay him when is delivered, so I did accept the delivery because that ], but need to be finish his work and aproval by me

magalurosana:He makes work the app. I contracted other developer in Fiverr took me 12 days and never work, This guy in less the 24 hours fixes, I recomend him

mubasharanwar:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment