Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will design and develop android, iphone application for you

I will design and develop android, iphone application for you












About:

Thank you for Dropping into my GIG.   ** QUALITY DEMANDS **

If you need an outstanding application for your business, company, website or any
other projects then you have come to the right place.

Which Type of apps?


  •  Map based tracking (GPS Tracking)
  •  Material UI Designed Apps
  •  Chatting Application
  •  Map based routing application
  •  Employee time tracking
  •  Camera-based apps
  •  Social App
  •  Picture gallery App
  •  Recipes App
  •  Tourist Guide App
  •  Survey App 
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Payment API's integration
  •  Publish application in Google PlayStore / Apple Store
  •  Ads Implementation
  •  Push notification implementation

    P.S: Please discuss the application requirements with me in detail before buying my GIG.

    Thank You.

    Cheers :)

Reviews


mpotera:In the add, it clearly states iPhone app and I only received something for an Android. I told this person that I didn't have an android and specifically asked for iPhone and would not fix.

ankitakoladiya:Great work with, would love to work with you again.

vadari:Very patient and creative. Would continue work with Ankita. Keep up same good work. Thanks.

correctpixel:ankitakoladiya is a very professional developer! Just tell her what you need and she will translate that into code! For sure I will hire again!

facundosanabria:She is very professional and result oriented. We highly recommend her.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment