Friday, October 12, 2018

I will Integrate your Android Apps with Google Admob 4.9 (143 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 18 days About me My name is Muhammad Salman.I am a computer scientist and developer and develop different android apps.I have expertise in android apps.So if you want to add admob in your android apps or want to convert web to android then surely I can do this for you.Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything + See More

I will Integrate your Android Apps with Google Admob 4.9 (143 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 18 days About me My name is Muhammad Salman.I am a computer scientist and developer and develop different android apps.I have expertise in android apps.So if you want to add admob in your android apps or want to convert web to android then surely I can do this for you.Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything + See More












About:

I am an experienced Andriod developer.I have a working experience of 2 years in Android apps.
I will convert your website into Andriod app using the webview. 

I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me the following things.


Requirements:-
  1. App icon
  2. Splash screen Image
  3. App name
  4. Website url


Reviews


gearcoin247:This seller is wonderful, trustworthy, dedicated, fast and good; He always online to respond to any of your questions. He did my work professionally and fantastic.. Thank you very much

muhammad_g:Wonderful experience. Will like to work again.

kcjulian113:Excellent seller! Will work with again in the future

muhammad_g:Best buyer. Enjoyed working with him

justinluce:Great communication and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment