Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I will do android and IOS mobile app development

I will do android and IOS mobile app development












About:

Hi,
I’m Michael a Senior mobile(Android/iPhone) application developer with 3 year experiences.
My goal is to achieve the client's goal by giving him the best app according to his requests.

My following services are:

- RESTful API integration.
- Android structure such as MVP/MVVM.
- AndroidStudio/Intellij IDEA.
- Social integration (Twitter, Facebook.)
 - Image processing.
- Geolocation.
- Google Maps.
- Push notification.
- Database with SQLite, Realm.

Expertise,Security and Performance are the keys that I use to get you the best mobile app.
The Platform on Mobile Web Android and IOS.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, CONTACT ME, THAT WAY WE WILL DISCUSS ABOUT THE PRICES ACCCORDING TO YOUR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT PROJECT

Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment