Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design And Develop Android And Ios Apps











About:

If you are thinking to develop an app in low budget so ping me here to bring your idea from paper to life.

What I will do for you

·         If you have just an idea, share & we will start working on it.

·         If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you.

·         If you want to make an app for your website then don`t waste time, I will help you in this regard also. 

I worked on apps having 

·         Google Maps

·         Location

·         Custom Views

·         Social Media Integration's

·         Web-services

·         Material Design

& many other functionalities. 



Why us?

·         Exceptionally robust

·         Well-Designed work

·         Professional quality

·         Performance oriented 

·         optimized for security 

·         Great support via email/chat

Provide us an opportunity to demonstrate how iOS/Android Applications can transform the way you do business.



We can also create backend api's with Laravel or NodeJS as per your app requirements.

Please inbox me before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I first inquired with Faisal to see if the project I proposed was possible. He provided a realistic approach and was very easy to communicate my ideas. As a result, we were able to find a faster solution and efficient process to develop my application. The first milestone has been completed and I look forward to continuing the project. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Rev is very easy to communicate and work with. I would like to work with him on future projects. He actively respond to queries and willing to help where possible. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It's always a pleasure to work with you. Thanks !

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




1 comment: