Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Develop A Reliable Android App For You











About:

I have experience designing, developing, and launching Android mobile apps. I have built several apps in the past for different organizations.

i will develop your app with latest graphics with fast running functionalities.

I can develop the following in a fantastic way:-





  • Bussiness Apps
  • Arduino control App
  • Raspberry Pi Control App
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Databases App
  • Data Scrapping apps
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Medical Applications
  • Multiple Layouts support App
  • News App(Speech Recognition)
  • Convert Website to Android App
  • Audio/Video Android App
  • And Many Many more


I will provide in $5



  • change the logo of your application. (you need to provide it by yourself)
  • change name of your application.
  • change package name of your application.
  • create/generate signed apk.




Your 100% satisfaction is my concern and I will definitely outsmart your expectation with top quality delivery.

Send me the full description of the idea you need converted to app, I will be glad to work with you at any time.

Thanks.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great work and on point.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent app (game) I got from this guy all the time...

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Second order and very extremely happy with the final apps... great guy too... highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment