Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Xml LAYOUTS Of Android App











About:

Hi



The layout which I develop will not be crash and disturb on any of the android platform.we have specific testing team for testing the product which we are delivering.



My uniqueness is I always welcome my clients for any modification or addition in the layout even after months or years of completion, for free.



Contact me before ordering the price depends on screen complexity Not all the screen have price of $5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Superb no words to explain her!

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Job well done!

Seller's Response:

Buyer gave me well-defined requirements which help me a lot in doing quality and fast work.

:

This project took longer to complete than the developer anticipated, but it was complex and he stayed at it until he was able to deliver exactly what was requested. Very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment