Monday, February 24, 2020

Mobile App Development











About:

Greetings there,

Mobile development is my passion & I love to work in this technology. Android/iOS are two major platforms out there, any idea demands it`s mobile app representation and I am here to help & guide you in this regard.

My Experience

I have worked on several mobile apps & build them from scratch. I have a strong portfolio and excellent history. 



What i will do for you

·       If you have just an idea, share & we will start working on it.

·       If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you.

·       If you want to make an app for your website then don`t waste time, I will help you in this regard also.

I worked on apps having

- Google Maps

- Location

- Custom Views

- Social Media Integration's

- Web-services

- Material Design

& Many other functionalities.



How I will do project for you

Requirement > Designs > Functionalities > Testing > Upload 

I will provide you quality work & timely response, looking forward to sincere clients.

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER,NO APP IS MADE IN $5 IT COSTS ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He got it done when I wanted it done.

Seller's Response:

It was wonderful working with you :-)

Seller's Response:

Abdullah is amazing to work with! He always goes above and beyond!! I highly recommend you work with him!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Dominic. Much Appreciated :-)

:

great guy here. follows directions well. good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment