Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Convert Your Responsive Website Into Cool Android App











About:

I am a Passionate Android App and Game Developer.
I will make your ideas into reality.
I have been into android development since 2+ years and
I am just loving it. I have developed many android project and some of them are available on  play store.


***On here I will convert Your Responsive Website Into Cool Android App and publish it on google Play Store at 120$.



REQUIREMENT :  

- Website must be Responsive

- URL  :- website UR

-  Icon   (also for splash screen

-  App Name.

- Admob id ( If you want add admob )

- For uploading  the app on Google Play Store  i need clients gmail, play store  access.



So at 120$ You will get the App on  Play Store Live. You  don't need to do anything else.

      



    Don't late. Give me a chance you will get 100% work satisfaction.



            ***BEFORE ORDER MUST CONTACT WITH ME.***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good game

Seller's Response:

very good game

Seller's Response:

Lightning Quick Service! Highly Skilled Developer.

:

Thanks!!!

:

Awesome Service!




No comments:

Post a Comment