Thursday, February 27, 2020

Develop An Awesome Android App For You











About:

Hi if you are looking for a man who will make your android app then you should not go any where.I will do your work as you want.I have two years of experience in android development.



Features:



  1. Designing in adobe photoshop.
  2. A_Z android versions Supported.
  3. Compatibility with different type of screens.
  4. Responsive Design.
  5. Provide You full source code.
  6. Future configuration.
  7. Different API's work through if you want (Youtube,Facebook,Twitter,Dropbox,Google etc).

  8. Material Designing.
  9. Add advertisement script like admob or startup app.
  10. Import eclipse or intellij project in android studio




VERY IMPORTANT

 

          Please message me before you order so that I will be able to provide you with your exact price based on your requirements

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Good, I Recommend Him Anytime Any day, Fast Response, Fast Delivery, Always Ready To Modify Your Work For You! Nice Working With Him So far

Seller's Response:

Good seller. Was very prompt and up to the task. Will order from him again

:

I Highly Recommend Him Anytime Any day, He Is A Good Seller, Respectful And Has Good Working Skill, Fast Communication And Delivery, He Is Very Good.

:

Great to work with, he went beyond what I needed I am very pleased with his work. I will be working with him again very soon. I recommend him he well qualified for any task in his field. Thanks again!

:

Thanks sir, great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment