Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Augmented Reality Application Or Game With 3D Models











About:

I will create Augmented Reality Applications for android and ios. I have already developed a lot of AR applications and always satisfied my clients with my skills. If you want Augmented or Ios Applications for your business do contact me please, i will deliver you excellent work. I can also make 3D Models and Animation for your application. 



"Do not order directly the final cost and time will be decided after checking the requirements. Thanks" 



Note: 

If you have any inquiry, please get in touch with me first. We can make the application in light of your quotation.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with Umar! He is a real expert in his field and will always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible result. Will be working with him again for sure

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It's always a new and great experience working with you. Thanks for very friendly communication and extremely easy to follow instructions. I also look forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

I gave Mr Umar different task concurrently and yet he is able to deliver the order sooner than the deadline. Excellent job!

:

Once again Outstanding Experience !

:

Awesome product delivered, just as I expected, surprisingly before the deadline as well. though prices were at the high side, It was definitely a premium worth paying for. 5 star gig for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment