Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Develop Custom Android Applications On Your Demand











About:

Hi,

I'm Imran From Bangladesh. I have been developing Android Applications for business and law with more than 4 years GENUINE experience in Android App Development. I am the best choice to convert your idea into product. I am having expert team to support work and deadlines.



I can convert your responsive website into mobile App too in very low cost and 1 day time.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Message Me To Discuss Your Project. Feel Free To Message me I will be available to you 24/7



Tools I Use:
  •  Android Studio




Expertise:



  • Google Maps 
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Social connectivity, Events, Sports, Music
  • Camera based apps
  • Sensor based apps
  • Picture gallery App
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call SMS  WebView
  • publish google play
  • In-App Purchases app
  •  FireBase Apps
  •  Chatting and location sharing
  •  Camera based apps
  •  Recipes App
  •  Tourist Guide App
  •  Dropbox based App 
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Alarm based App
  •  CUSTOM APPS
  •  Bug Fixing


Why Choose me?



  • Serving the Fiverr community for more than 3 years.
  • Many Satisfied Customers.

Note: Price can vary according to the requirements







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did exactly what was expected , has great communication skills and is a great listener with a lot of patience will surely recommend him to others and will work with him again

Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with him

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work

Seller's Response:

Very good to work with.

:

Very helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment