Monday, February 24, 2020

Design An Android App For Your Business, Blog Or Website











About:

Hello There,



Let me introduce you my work a bit:  Here in this gig i will be designing an android app of 5 pages for you.



Business App: 
I can create the app that will represent your business on play Store, Having an app for business impact alot on your costomers it will definitely increase your revenue.



Buyers will have to send me pages with content that they want me to upload on app.



For Bloggers: Yes i can create an app that will automatically update as you update your blog, app will automatically all articles from your blog in it. You will not have to update it daily. If you want me to show your ads in app then i can also manage that, this will help in increasing your earnings.



For Websites: If you have a website then i can create an app for this this will also help in increasing website image and SEO.



What waiting now, Just inbox me for any doubt and query and if you have more requirements OR Order Now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did a very excellent for me. Everything was good. I will even give him another work and I am recommending for you

Seller's Response:

thank would like yo work with u again.

:

Excellent! Looking forward to working on another app with him!

:

you was osm would like to work with you again.thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment