Thursday, February 27, 2020

Develop An Android App











About:

I have been developing Android apps from the past 4 years here in Fiverr and can assure you about the work done. I can use PHP and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well. I have excellent expertise with Geo-tagging, and mapping in mobile apps and good communication skills.



The mobile app development project will have the following phases:



  1. Mobile app UI development: Converting the provided design to an actual mobile app.
  2. Database & API interface development: Creating the data structure and setting up all necessary APIs that will be used by the apps. 
  3. Database & API integration with the mobile app: Adding all the necessary real-life functionalities to the mobile app UIs developed on Phase 2

Please discuss the application requirements with me in detail before buying my GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He have done good job, as I described . I recommend it

:

Thank you so much! It was an outstanding experience working with you. I hope you to work with you again.

:

Another fantastic app developed by Akash. He went up and beyond to meet the requirements of the app. I will definitely like to work with him in the future. Recommended!

:

Outstanding work done by Akash, he went up and beyond to meet my expectations. The app made by him is responsive and amazing. I recommend Akash, cool guy!!

:

I have worked with Akash before and it has always been a great experience. This was my first time buying his Android development gig and as expected he did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend him! More work for you on the way. Thank you, Akash!




No comments:

Post a Comment