Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make An Android Application











About:

Hello Everyone,



I have been developing Android and iPhone applications for more than 3 years now with over 400 happy clients from all over the world. 



I am proficient in building custom android applications from scratch. I can also develop a backend driven mobile application. You can search my few recently developed applications below, that are live on the AppStore.

   

   1. 
UFCW 99 APP: ( Business App )



   2. Prize Bond ( Local App for Lottery )



   3. SnapWorld ( Snapchat Directory App )



P.S: Please discuss the application requirements with me in detail before buying my GIG.



Thank You.



Cheers :)

Reviews


:

Outstanding experience! Zohair customised a solution for us for an amazing price tag. Didn't freak out when I wanted to make some changes in the process. Recommended. 10/10.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great Work. Very knowledgeable

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment