Friday, February 28, 2020

Compile And Upload Apple App To App Store











About:

Please contact me before placing the order



I'll compile your xcode project and upload the ipa to iTunes store or other testing platforms e.g diawi, testfaiiry, testflight etc



What I need from you:



  • Apple developer account credentials or other testing platform credentials if any
  • app name
  • app icon (1024x1024) (need for iTunes store submission)
  • App screenshots (need for iTunes store submission)
  • App description (need for iTunes store submission)
  • Support URL and privacy policy URL (need for iTunes store submission)
  • Bug free iOS app source code


Feel free to contact me any time for any help or information.

Reviews


:

Great Job! Worked through ever issue. Stellar

:

very good experience. A seller that helps all the way, throughout the process. I'll sure be back soon.

:

very helpful seller he what he doing

:

Helpful and professional - I would recommend

:

Professional friendly service.




No comments:

Post a Comment