Saturday, February 29, 2020

Develop Iphone Complete Apps, Fix Bugs











About:

I am a professional iOS app developer with 5 years of experience .



My Skill Set:

----------------
iPhone: Objective C, Swift, Swift 3, Story Board, Multi Device Dependency (iPhone, iPad) ,JSON Parsing, XML Parsing,  Cloud Based Servers



Other Libraries: FB SDK, Twitter SDK, Linkedin SDK, Volley, Retrofit, JSONModel, SDWebImage, Glide, Picasso, Google APIs 



Databases: MySql, Sqlite



Monetization platform : Admob, Mobfox, Mopub, Flurry, Facebook native ads and many more





Kindly message me so that I can amaze you with my technical skills and knowledge.




Contact me before placing an order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

recommended to everyone

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much , its always pleasure to work with you

:

Thank you mam

:

An another awesome exprience

:

Excelent!She is very Quick and Accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment