Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Any Android,IOS Application For You











About:

I can build any type of ANDROID or IOS Application for you.

Android and IOS Applications Languages used:

Development - Apple - x -code, Objective - C , and Swift.


Android - Java using Eclipse and Android studios,




> Custom Backend Programming in - PHP, Angular JS, 


> DataBase in - Mysql, Mongo DB


> Online Backend Solutions like - Parse, AWS.


> Data Parsing Techniques like - JSON and REST.


> Front end – HTML5, CSS, Jquery, Javascript, Bootstrap 3.


The one thing that separates me from all the other developers – apart from my skills as a programmer -- are my designing skills. 


I’ve got a keen eye for designing and having been in the web and app development industry for so long, I know what works and what doesn’t.


Not only do I have the developing skills necessary to develop even the most complicated of sites and apps, I also have the creativity to turn a vague idea into a beautifully functioning app that you can put out there into the world, be proud of and earn some $$$. 


Looking forward to a fruitful business partnership. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, exactly what i wanted. Thank you.

:

Thank You

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment