Friday, February 21, 2020

Develop Professional IOS Application











About:

Hello I am a professional iOS Developer, working in the field of mobile application development since last 2 years. My works stand out in professional looking UI (User Interface), Code Readablitiy, Pro Features in the Apps such as Rest API Integration, Payment Gateways, Real Time Location Tracking, Social Media Integration, etc. Many of my works have a daily active users more than 1000 persons. I believe in offering a great customer satisfaction through Quality Work to my customers. Please check out some of my works listed below currently available on the Apple AppStore.

  • Tropicana Nights

  • Questtag

  • Buy Fish Online

  • Medal Medical Calculators Formula etc
  • Amirat

  • Mici Magazine

  • PhotoClickk Snap & Share
I also develop for android as well as web. I have a team of developers who are pro in mobile application development as well as web development. Together we call ourselves as HKSoftware Team, we look to create amazing apps and websites to help you grow your business. Thanks for taking interest in our Gig , looking forward for working with you. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dras is very comfortable to work with! Totally recommend to collaborate with this client!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Great developer! Done his job before time. Hope to work again with Dras

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Will be happy to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment