Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Create Fully Customized Multi Screen Android App











About:

***Note*** Please do discuss the app details before buying the gig. Mostly android apps worth more than $5.To avoid cancellation do ask me before. Thank you 



I can:
  • create  Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • assist you to upload Android App on Google Play store.
  • Bug fixing
  • convert your Website to Android native application.
  • develop multi screen supporting app for you
  • expert at converting Photoshop designs to android screen


I also make webservices required for the application with material designs. 





Note: Please do contact me for my availability before buying a gig. Send me the requirements or inbox me to say hello :)

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your great disposition to work, and the speed to get my work done!!

Seller's Response:

Really good experience working with this amazing person. Thanks so much, Definitely buy again

:

Very responsive and delivered what we agreed. Will definitely work again with him.

:

Great experience!! Looking forward to work with you again.

:

Ajji dont forget to send the complete source code including the appkey file. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment