Saturday, February 22, 2020

Develop Native Android Application Using Java











About:

WHAT I OFFER:



  •  Complete Application Development from Scratch
  •  Fire base Integration
  •  PSD to Android app
  •  Adding new Features to previous app.
  •  Ads Integration.
  •  Uploading app to Play Store.


WHAT I WANT ?


  •  Write the functionality of application you need.
  •  Any reference application which will help me understand your concept, do let me know.
  •  If you can make any rough sketch of what you want, that would be enough.


Note: Gig pricing is my hourly rate/productive hour.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

will definitely use techguy11 again. the communication was daily and he was clear and precise. thanks techguy11 even though we are in Australia you made it easy to a smooth transaction.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your appreciation. It's my first order with mcon1917, for his "Android Mobile App". There is no doubt, the project's success was due to collaboration, Clear requirements, and lots of patience. Thanks to Mcon1917 for believing in me. Looking forward to work again.

Seller's Response:

Great Job!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Very great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment