Monday, February 3, 2020

Design And Develop Android Applications











About:

I am going to design and develop Android Mobile Application which will be compatible to any device (android version not older than 4.0). This includes:

  1. App Icon and
  2. Splash Screen with your Logo in app
  3. Source Code of your Application


Application will be created using latest Android Studio or React Native. I offer fair revisions unless your satisfaction. I provide qualitative service within prescribed time. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks you for your work :)

Seller's Response:

Welcome, I would like to work again with you.

Seller's Response:

He is a very nice person to work with and above all, he is quick to understand and he know what he does. I recommend him to everyone looking for quality work and in a very short period

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I am here to provide quality work. Would provide more with experience.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience




No comments:

Post a Comment