Saturday, February 22, 2020

Iphone Application Development For You











About:

Are you looking for professional iPhone application developer? If yes, welcome! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.



I am professional developer having more than 5 years experience in Mobile application development and used to develop ios applications having custom features related to business requirements.



What I need from you:



  1.  Write the functionality that you need for your application.
  2.  I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.
  3.  Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs
  4. Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.



Note: I will publish your app in App Store as well.



Before placing an order, please message me hence we can discuss your custom requirements and I can give you reasonable quote and timeline to make things clear before you pay for your great idea. 



Thank you for giving your valuable time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

seller was steller. fast and diligent. great communication and skill. will definitely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Great work! Exactly as I imagined. Will surely select him for the next time as well.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

:

Great communication.

:

awesome experience to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment