Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will solve android application bugs and add functionality

I will solve android application bugs and add functionality












About:

I can developed any kind of android mobile app and also can solve bugs.

  •  Fix crashes, bugs, add support for marshmallow, etc in your Android Application.

  • Provide pixel perfect design of application.

  • Add shiny new features in your existing Application.

  • Re-skin your App to Google Material Design.

  • Convert your website into a Material designed Android Application.

  • Integrate any kind of Ads. Banner, interstitial.

  • Eclipse to Android Studio & Android Studio to eclipse Conversion.

You have got any kind of Android problem, I got you covered.

And the most important things:  

Why you should choose me over others providing the same services?

Because:

Your satisfaction will be my first priority. I will test the Application on multiple devices before delivering my work. And my work means clean and well documented code And also providing work on time delivery.

Reviews


dots12:Great guy! Very good communication!

jinkalzalavadiy:Thank you so much!!!.

appling:Good and efficient!

jinkalzalavadiy:Thank you so much!!!.

sumithembrom:Excellent to work with jinkalzalavadiy, fast working and highly skilled. This was my second time ordering from him and I will definitely be in touch to hire him in the future. \n\nHighly Recommend !!


No comments:

Post a Comment