Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design and develop mobile apps, android and ios

I will design and develop mobile apps, android and ios












About:

I'm a Senior Software Engineer with 4 plus years of professional work experience in Mobile and web apps development. 

I've Developed Many professional Mobile and web apps with admin panel. 
Here My Services are Available for Fiverr. 

I'll convert your website into cool mobile app for all platforms like iPhone, android and Windows Phone. 
Your website in app form would be at store and have more chances to increase your business and website traffic. 

Please Contact Me before Placing Order on this Gig. (I need to get your requirements)

Do you have website. Lets convert this into mobile app. 
I'll provide store services too. 
I'll Add Push notifications too in your app. Lets discuss this and Other features too. 

Here are my recent projects portfolio on different Mobile Stores.

Android Projects:
  1. Chat App
  2. Kidsmart
  3. ECommerce App

App Store Projects:
  1. Chat App
  2. Funny Jokes Indian
  3. ECommerce App
  4. Car Booking Services

Windows Store Projects:
  1. Cheap Flights Promo Hotel Discounts Deal
   2. Chat App
   4. uStarCash

There are many more to Show you in PM. 

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment