Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will develop professional and premium android or IOS mobile app

I will develop professional and premium android or IOS mobile app












About:

Hey, Got a great app idea? Want to push your business further? We’re here to help! With a proven way of success, we can turn your idea into reality.

Professional app design for your website, business or any personal use.
I’ve been developing iOS/Android Apps commercially and personally for over 3 years. I'm also experienced in server-side languages too. So integrating/writing API's is more than possible for me.

Development Process:
- What I need from you to get started.

  • Please write the features that you need for your app.Please explain in detail as more as possible.

  • Please specify your platform Android, IOS or both to estimate the exact time frame and budget

  • Please provide any sample or reference app because it will give me deep idea of your app

  • Please create a rough sketch to clear any further doubts

Please Note!
After reviewing your spec sheet and have agreed to proceed, any extra features are paid. 

- Every app is uniques in its features and complexity level so kindly inbox me to discuss to avoid any confusion. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment