Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design your mobile app design for android and ios

I will design your mobile app design for android and ios












About:

I will help you design high quality User interface (UI) for your Mobile app design, Android and iOS app project as per your demand & Specification.

What I will do for you

·         If you have just an idea, share & we will start working on it.

·         If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you.

·         If you want to make an app for your website then don`t waste time, I will help you in this regard also. 


Add features
 

  • REST api and webservices integration
  • Animations 
  • Auto Layout for all iOS devices 
  • Coredata for offline support 
  • RealM for offline
  • BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore 
  • TestFlight
  • Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment