Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will be your ios mobile app developer and android app development expert

I will be your ios mobile app developer and android app development expert












About:

Hi, I am here to turn your great ideas into reality. I believe in strong point are quality and reliability. When working on a project, I like to listen to the client, so that i can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project and maybe suggest some interesting ideas.


I am an independent application developer for both Android and ios operating system. some of my responsibilities include:


  • Programming the processing for android apps(java) and iOS apps
  • Programming XML Layouts
  • Drawing and designing graphic components and images
  • Configuring the build process via gradle and its declarative DSL (groovy)
  • Testing and Debugging
  • Integrating google play APIs
  • Integrating third party client-server services, such as AWS (Amazon) and firebase
  • Implementing native codes
  • Source control tools
  • Android and apple store submission
  • Managing the development project and scope.


If my experience and/or skills meet your project needs, Please feel free to contact me. I am always available to answer your request.


NOTE: quote of an app is determined by its features and functionalities. Kindly contact me with your app requirement and i will give you an appropriate quote with suitable timeline.

Reviews


articles_anna:Thanks. Exactly what i needed.

justappz:Thank you for your trust.

argentscot:outstanding experience

articles_anna:Thanks. Exactly what i needed.

justappz:Thank you for your trust.


2 comments:

  1. Thank for sharing this post. Businesses looking for success through outstanding iPhone apps can leverage the rich experience and competency of India based iOS app developers. Hire iPhone app developers in India!

    ReplyDelete