Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will develop multi screens mobile application for you as per your requirements in this package

I will develop multi screens mobile application for you as per your requirements in this package












About:

I am a software developer with expertise in Mobile App Development specially Android & IOS. I am developing mobile applications since 5 years now, my expertise are;

  • Java using Android Studio for developing Android Applications
  • Swift for Developing IOS Applications

During my experience, I have provided my services to different industries which include Real Estate, Robotics, Health Sciences, Food and Education. I have made more than 100 Mobile apps for both platforms, few of them are mentioned in my portfolio attached with the gig, please have a look;

I can provide you with a custom mobile application exactly as your requirements. Price and timeline is subject to requirements. 
My development plan is as follow;

  • Designing Mobile App using Adobe Photoshop (i will provide three different designs)
  • After you go through selection process, I will develop Front End for both platforms
  • Developing back end using Java & Swift
  • Integration & Deployment

Reviews


sandersmike:High quality app! Easy to work with regardless of the amount of changes. Highly recommended!!

sandersmike:High quality app. Great communication and easy to work with! Highly recommended!

tezpatel:Perfect work as always.

nelvista:Fantastic job!!! very professional and always online. I definitely recommend. I have many more gigs to work with him

ethanedwards773:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment