Friday, March 30, 2018

I will create mobile apps for you

I will create mobile apps for you












About:

My experience as a Developer includes working with mobile applications by integrating them with different platforms using an assortment of protocols.I do have lots of experience working with Java, Android, PHP, CodeIgniter, JS, Jquery and experience dealing with iOS and Cordova, PhoneGap,ionic.


Have done Master’s degree in Computer Science always passionate to work on Mobile Applications.

Reviews


firephasers:Excellent work again! We are moving on to more functions. Great developer!

aijazalikhokhar:Great Experience professional buyer

firephasers:great work so far! we are moving on to new functions.

aijazalikhokhar:Great Experience Highly professional buyer always looking to work with.

firephasers:excellent work! I'm very impressed so far and it's been able to fix and develop elements the other developers had problems with. I am ordering new work immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment