Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design wireframe for website and mobile app

I will design wireframe for website and mobile app












About:

I will convert your ideas to wire-frames in such a way that you can start your development.

I will provide you the blueprints/sketches for any website idea or mobile App. These blueprints can be used for brainstorming your product and visual designer can give it a perfect look and feel using these.

Developers can also take a help to understand the flow from blueprints.

Delivery formats: JPEG, PNG and HTML

Covers 5 pages wire frames in this gig.
For extra pages please contact me to discuses the final pricing for high quality work.

Reviews


bk1366:Very good. Knows how to design wireframe quickly.

responsive_webd:thanks

jessiemraquel:Excellent job! with Extra mile Service.

responsive_webd:thanks :)

snapgizmos:I wanted a few screens on a brand new app, and responsive_webd helped me with the extra mile of doing a few screens more to improve navigation, and adding a few fields more that I didn't give him, to make the final deliverable much better!. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment