Friday, March 30, 2018

I will completely help you and provide everything needed for mobile app! (1 hour discussion)

I will completely help you and provide everything needed for mobile app! (1 hour discussion)












About:

** This gig is for 1 hour discussion about your app! App price is varying, from 500 usd, depends on the difficulty, number of screens, revisions. Contact me for more info. **



Hi, my name is Ann Svoboda and I am working as freelancing marketer and mobile app developer, with experience over 4 years with Android development and 3 with iOS. I can provide you a very high-quality mobile application, or even just needed part, like wireframe, or even design in cooperation with my design freelancing partner!

Do you need completed app or you don't know where to start? Contact me, I am known for helping small businesses to get on right track!

Custom mobile apps, ranging from chat and company presentations, to mobile social apps, ordering (food or taxi), companions to bigger apps or websites, or anything connected to any API, or even with API creating. Let's talk about your next big mobile business :-)

Love, Ann





Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment