Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will create mobile apps and responsive websites

I will create mobile apps and responsive websites












About:

I Will Design Your Awesome Website

PremiumStandardBasicCommercial Use
Source File
Interactive Mockup

Responsive

I'm a freelance designer focusing on UI design, this includes web and mobile design. I've worked on multiple projects, including a boarding school management app and eCommerce sites.

My designs are a combination of a designer and developer's point of view with a focus on user experience. My style is chic and minimal, but would gladly adapt to your branding/style guide. 

Here's what you'll get from the Basic gig:
  1. 1 landing (homepage) and 2 minor pages (subpages) e.g. about, contact
  2. Source files (Sketch)
  3. Rendered pages (PNG/JPEG)

For the Standard and Premium gig, you'll get more pages and an interactive mockup.

You'll also have the option to add more pages, and I can code the page for you.
If you need it done fast, I can also make that happen. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment