Friday, March 30, 2018

I will promote your mobile app or game app to million targeted users

I will promote your mobile app or game app to million targeted users












About:

Hey, Guys, I will promote your Apps or Games to millions of targeted users.
My family and I are real lovers of apps and games; we started building a community of app lovers and games 
some years ago and we always look out for recent apps and games to play and enjoy, this made us engage in social media, communities, groups
 that talks about apps or games; together we have about 10 million real lovers of apps and games.
In this gig:
  • I will promote your apps or games to top gaming Social Media Networks.
  • 100% Real users from USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA (or your targeted country)
  • Post to Top USA ,UK Classified websites
  • Organic viewers and active users of your app/games
  • You will get avg. 2000-2500 clicks
  • I will provide you online tracking link as proof


NOTE: Download or installs not in my hand.
Place your order now and make your app Boom


Reviews


justinbrown684:Great \u0026 learning the pulse of marketing, reliable!

angelica_cruz:Thank you so much

dburnett3d:Waiting to see the effects of the traffic still...

legendary6:Good experience

angelica_cruz:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment