Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will develop a business mobile app

I will develop a business mobile app












About:

I will program and host your new FileMaker mobile enterprise application that will run on PCs, iPads and iPhones with multiple users.

  • If you need help preparing requirements, see my Business Requirements Gig. I recommend you use this gig before you start the coding. 

What you need first to get a custom quote:

  1. List of tables 
  2. List of fields in each table
  3. List of calculations
  4. A PPT file showing screens layout for input and reports (specify iPad, iPhone or PC)
  5. List of functions you want for each screen (buttons)
  6. Security:  group restrictions, etc. 

  • The app is developed on my server and you get plenty of chances to review before delivery.

  • You get 1 year of hosting with this gig on fast FM 16 servers. 

  • Dedicated to customer satisfaction: 
    I support all my work even after the gig is over.  Comeback any time. Always here to improve your app, host it, import, export, etc.  

  • Please text and attachments ONLY: 
    Sorry, Fiverr does not allow meetings, chats, screen sharing at all prior to an order. So you can purchase the Business Requirements Gig for that.  

  • Training video is part of this gig.

Reviews


bvandijck:Lidia is fantastic to work with. Really loving the CRM she has built for us.

lidial:Great client.

itsjustanemail:Fantastic! Best there is!

lidial:Great buyer.

bvandijck:Lidia is fantastic to work with. Really loving the CRM she has built for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment