Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will fix an ios mobile app bugs

I will fix an ios mobile app bugs












About:

Thank you for viewing my gig.

I will fix 5 bugs per gig and enhance iOS application performance.

If you have existing iOS(iPhone/iPad) application(s) and need any kind of services, then I can help you with:

- Bugs fixing.

- Add features/Enhancements

- Performance tuning

- App submission to AppStore.

Please message me before ordering my gig.

Reviews


ubermumu:This seller consistently provides exceptional service at affordable prices. Constantly goes above and beyond the specification to ensure the most effective output possible for the circumstance. I would recommend This seller for anyone needing high quality app development services.

dharmeshmthanki:amazing person... Clear with the requirement and would like to work with you again\r\nThanks :)

thomasmccartan:I truly appreciate the fantastic work Dharmesh has done. His commitment to our satisfaction has been second to none. I will definitely recommend that we send all of our Mobile Application work your way. I would recommend Dharmesh to anyone who has the need for an iOS or Android developer.

dharmeshmthanki:Very good communication... Clear with the requirement and would like to work with you again\r\nThanks :)

ubermumu:Outstanding service. Happy rto recommend to others for a prompt and efficient app writing developer.


No comments:

Post a Comment