Friday, March 30, 2018

I will convert your website into mobile app

I will convert your website into mobile app












About:

I will convert Your website to mobile app

I have just the perfect skill set to convert your responsive Website and other Web Pages into the android app. If you want to build your Android App within your budget and don't want to compromise on quality you are in the right place. I will deliver the Android app for you written in native Android SDK. Java and XML will be used.

Why You Should Choose Me:

  • Quality is my first Priority
  • Provide Unlimited Revisions
  • Lifetime customer support
  • I am Punctual and love Coding, so You are getting the Best
  • I develop app maintaining Google's Guidelines so no chance of your app being banned!

All features of the website will be available in the app.It will be updated automatically with new content like text, images, adding new pages, adding the new tab, so you won't ever need to update them. 

Note:

  • Feel free ask questions related your project, I’m just a message away.
  • Make sure your website is mobile responsive. you can check that in the mobile browser.
  • I'll use WebView to convert your website to android app. 
  • I will charge $5 for an operating system.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information I am also impressed by the creativity of the writer. This is
    excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. how can your website be converted into a selling "

    ReplyDelete