Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I will convert website to mobile app just like a native app

I will convert website to mobile app just like a native app












About:

(Please contact me before placing any order)

I will convert your website into Android and iOS apps and would also upload them on Google Play Store and iOS App Store. (Please check package details)

This is a very good way of improving your site traffic and the number of users. When your it is converted into Android and iOS apps and is published on the App Store and Play Store, users would find it easier, quicker and more interesting to surf your website. There would also be an increase in your Adsense revenue due to tons of new traffic from the apps and it is also harder to block ads on Android and iOS.

Your app will look the same as it looks on a mobile browser and the app content would also be updated automatically as you update the site content (text, images, addition or removal of tabs, addition or removal of new pages)

Note: Please make sure that your website is mobile responsive. You can check it by simply opening the website in a mobile browser. 

For any special requirement please feel free to contact.

My ultimate goal is my customer satisfaction. So Kindly contact me before placing order to avoid any sort of confusion.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment