Friday, March 2, 2018

I will draft a targeted app promotion and app marketing plan

I will draft a targeted app promotion and app marketing plan












About:

Author of the most successful app marketing gig with more than 1700 reviews: https://www.fiverr.com/bojansavikj/make-your-app-app-of-the-day

*Over 4750 five star reviews on Fiverr*
 

This is another great app promotion & marketing gig. No matter if you have an app or a game.

Based on my experience with thousands of apps & games, I will draft a custom & targeted app promotion and app marketing plan for LONG-TERM sustainable SUCCESS of your app.

NO templates - everything will be custom.

The app marketing plan will include:

✔️ where to post & what to focus on regarding media & websites
✔️ ASO/SEO suggestions & tools
✔️ which groups to follow
✔️ cost-effective advertising tips
✔️ test, evaluation & ideas for improvement
✔️ useful links, guides & resources 

* gig extras 
are app promo activities I can additionally perform for your app.

Customer say:


"Unbelievable experience. I use them to help me market my new app and he went over and beyond. "            

"Delivered faster than anyone else with a similar service and even went beyond what was promised! :)"   

Reviews


christonkin:Great advice once again. Thank you Bojan!

bojansavikj:Thanks

margieejz:Easy to work with and quality work delivered

bojansavikj:Outstanding Experience!

jholowka:Good high-quality service for what is paid for.


1 comment:

  1. No one truly knows how Google’s ranking mechanisms work Put on your party hats because this new-ish “INK for All” came to my attention and it understands. While you work on a news story in the program, it automatically analyzes you content and then compares it to content going after the same keywords, in realtime. This AI also let’s me know tricks that help improve my chances of ranking.

    ReplyDelete