Friday, March 2, 2018

I will convert your website into a cool iphone app, publish it on appstore

I will convert your website into a cool iphone app, publish it on appstore












About:

Your website will be converted into an iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) application and when I publish it on appStore the iOS users will find it more interesting and will surf it with ease. It will lead to an increase of visitors and traffic, and the website itself will become much cooler.

You will be given full technical support at all times. The application will look just like your website. You will be provided with your own personal QR code. The offer is not available for:  sexually explicit, hard language, adult, gambling, donation, "make money easily", fraud, dating, illegal, alternative app markets, stolen content, viruses or sites with such links.

The application is published with your chosen app name, 4 screenshots, a custom icon and a description.

Your side
Please give me your website link.
If possible then give me design and web service otherwise no problem and don't very.
more discuss after contact with me.


************Important Note*************


Price and time depend on your requirement...
Please first discussion and after place order.

Reviews


pouchonbeau:great work and does the job well

sanjaykakadiya:Thanks

mohammadghnaim:I want to market my idea and attract more customers, the seller was very responsive and he fulfilled the needed scope of work\n

sanjaykakadiya:Thanks,

manipal:Thanks so much, will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment