Thursday, September 13, 2018

I will convert your website into android app

I will convert your website into android app












About:

Are you looking for an expert Android Developer to website into Android App?
Then you are in the right place.

I am A Computer Scientist, And I have Been Developing Apps for more than 1 year.

You can hire me for :

1. Direct Converting:
  • Convert website directly into app
  • Same to same view as the website
  • Auto app upgrade according to website
  • Integrating high functionality based API
  • No need worry about google's update.
  • All kind of Javascript and design supported.

2. Custom Converting:
  • Multi-functional App
  • Splash Screen
  • Custom view
  • Custom style
  • Drawer layout
  • About us option
  • Contact us option
  • Social media address integration
  • Auto app upgrade according to site

The app will be According to your desired Name.


My Aim is To:
  • Provide High Quality Software 
  • Provide The Best Possible Outcome
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions
  • Good looking and Attractive Interface
  • Provide User Satisfaction
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 

I will provide free service of the ordered app after I deliver the order.(if any issue will be found)


Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details of Your Project.

Reviews


andyelle1:Fantastic job, far better than expected.

sayem007:thank you so much. very nice guy and cooperative. I will be very glad to help him again.

datingunlimited:thanks for the quick turnaround

sayem007:thank you so much.

jawidh:This is my 3rd project I worked with him. He is amazing. I love to work with him. He is Genuine \u0026 Very Honest. Working Hard and respecting the customers without annoying them. We can Trust him 10002% on his work and word. The Revision he is doing till we satisfy. I wish him for his Bight Future. Lovely Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment