Friday, September 28, 2018

I will do add new feature and bug fixes to your android app

I will do add new feature and bug fixes to your android app












About:

i am professional android app developer and having good knowledge of
  • Api parsing
  • Google api integration
  • social media integration
  • geo location based application
  • any payment api integration
  • camera api
  • content provider
  • ad network integration
  • augmented reality base app
  • app customization etc..
   
  you have any kind of problem which you need to fix in your app i have a solution.
  most important thing why you should hire me out of so many developer ?? 
  Because of , i prefer your satisfaction first, i'll do app testing on multiple device and give          100% effort to develop and fix your app bug.

 
 Note : please come for discuss your requirement first, before send offer to me.

Reviews


michalioni:For sure the best freelancer on the Fiverr! Don't believe me? That's what he developed for me:\n\nhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ais.musicquiz\n\nEach time I work with Nitin his delivery my expectations! :)\n\nGreatly recommended.

nitinsangani32:he is really great buyer.. I wish to work again and again with you sir..\nthank you so much..

michalioni:Nitin is a real human-machine-hybrid! No exaggeration: he did not only fulfilled all the requirements, he delivered the everything in several hours (not in days/weeks)! He didn't ask me for price adjustment as I wanted to fix additional issues. He is ready not only to deliver in time (or before!) but also to explain what he does. Great experience!

nitinsangani32:Nice to work with this buyer. always available for give answer about technical query. wish to work with him again and again.

shersalafi:very good work. understood on one message and finished task on given time...


No comments:

Post a Comment