Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will design and develop android and ios native and hybrid apps

I will design and develop android and ios native and hybrid apps












About:

Note:Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.

Also this Gig Includes app with 3-4 screens only rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.

Work Experience:


I carry 7+ years of quality experience in developing iOS SDK and Android Apps and expertise with .PHP and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well. I have excellent expertise with Geo-tagging, and mapping in mobile apps and good communication skills.

Reviews


nicolecosten:Ajay is very receptive and open to comments and suggestions. Great work.

ajayceo1985:Great client

essentialauto:Thanks, really lookiing forward to the whole gig

ajayceo1985:It's been really great working with him :)

alanschneider:Good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment