Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will develop basic app with login sign up using firebase

I will develop basic app with login sign up using firebase












About:

I have been developing iOS apps using for many years now. I am proefficent with swift and ios development enviroment. 

I have experience with developing iOS apps with expertise in the following:

- Core swift development , autolayouts
- Frameworks like UIKit and Alamofire
- Apple pay and third party payment integration. 

I believe in timely delivery and quality work.

Reviews


mamoundebbagh:Great!!!! Amazing job!!

taimoorsaeed:Great experience with the buyer. He is very clear with his requirements and very responsive.

tauqeer_ahmed:Quality is great and follow all the standards that are required, I will definitely like to work with him in future

taimoorsaeed:Great experience. Highly recommend.

websiterz:on time, excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment